Still Don't Know Your Purpose? Start Here
Maybe you've reached a point in life where you keep asking:
“What am I actually here to do?”
And perhaps you feel behind because you don't have one grand answer.
But here's the secret:
**Purpose isn't always a lightning bolt.
Sometimes it's a trail of clues.**
So instead of asking,
“What is my purpose?”
Start with four smaller questions.
First: What do I care about deeply?
What subjects make you curious?
What problems in the world bother you?
What experiences move you?
Pay attention.
Your interests are clues.
Second: What comes naturally to me?
Are you a listener?
A teacher?
A creator?
A problem solver?
Someone who brings people together?
Your strengths are clues too.
Third: What have I survived that changed me?
Sometimes your hardest chapters become part of your purpose.
What you learned through pain may eventually help someone else navigate theirs.
Fourth: Who could benefit from what I know?
Purpose becomes powerful when your gifts move beyond yourself.
Maybe you can teach.
Encourage.
Create.
Mentor.
Serve.
Build.
Listen.
You don't need to change the world.
You may simply need to change one person's day.
And here's the most important part:
Don't wait until you know your entire purpose before taking the first step.
Take the step…
and let the next step reveal itself.
Your purpose may not be one destination.
It may be the direction your life keeps asking you to walk toward.
So stop demanding the entire map.
**Find the next meaningful step.
Then take it.**